Waterjel Burn Kits
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Do not use on burns that are caused by chemicals which are very reactive to water
- Disconnect current before applying to electrical burns
- Plastic case measures: 10"L x 7"W x 3"H
- 1 - 12" x 16" Sterile Burn Dressing for facial burns
- 2 - 4" x 4" Sterile Burn Dressings
- 2 - 2" x 6" Sterile Burn Dressings
- 1 - Dispenser box of 25 single-dose packets of BurnJel
- 1 - Elastic Bandage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
When applied immediately, these WaterJel Burn Kits helps stop burn progression because of the water-based gel draws out heat and relieves pain with lidocaine. Use BurnJel for the most common "spot" burns and for one-step treatment of larger or more serious burns. Finally, it can be used on chemical burns that are like thermal burns. The user should follow chemical protocol before applying to make sure of proper flushing.