SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
- Light or dark, the SAM XT Tourniquet is constructed of durable materials that are optimized for day or night vision
- The innovative design is easier and faster to apply requiring a simple click, twist, and secure, as well as fewer windlass turns than traditional tourniquets
- TRUFORCE technology auto-locks to eliminate slack and failed tourniquet application
- Features a precision strap that is constructed of nylon webbing and two locking systems, and a precision tab that allows quicker, easier tourniquet application
- Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability and tightens to as small as 5.5 in. in circumference and as large as 35 in. in circumference
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
SAM XT Tourniquet
The SAM Medical XT Tourniquet stops the flow of blood to the injured limb in the case of an emergency. By restricting blood flow you are able to halt severe bleeding before emergency responders arrive. Designed for rapid application, the SAM XT Tourniquet requires fewer windlass turns for faster training and use.
Engineered to Preserve Life
Unlike any other tourniquet on the market, the SAM XT Tourniquet is engineered to preserve life with incomparable features and a durable construction. This tourniquet features a water-resistance time band that offers maximum security in the harshest weather, windlass c-hooks that lock easier and more efficiently, truflex plating that distristrubytes force for maximum flexibility and strength, and a metal windlass rod that offers consistent reliability when compared to plastic tourniquet rods.
TRUFORCE Buckle Technology
Featured technology: TRUFORCE Buckle technology. This unique buckle eliminates the chance of failed tourniquet application. TRUFORCE Buckle technology auto-locks to terminate tourniquet slack through baseline force control and locking prongs.