Life OxygenPac Emergency Oxygen
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
LIFE OxygenPac Model LIFE-612 (#51014M)is an easily portable wall-mounted Emergency Oxygen unit perfect for schools as well as athletic, first-aid and safety programs. An easy-to-use 6 & 12 LPM (“NORM” & “HIGH”) regulator provides the regulatory minimum 6 LPM, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen.
- 566 liters of oxygen for a 90 minute supply; Shipped full, ready-to-use
- Includes a LIFE CPR Mask for administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim
- One-way valve for “mouth to mask” resuscitation to a non-breathing victim; Conforms to both adult and child face sizes & shapes
- Durable, clear protective cover for easy viewing of constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols, to always show supply on hand (no need to turn unit on)
- Mounts on a wall for clear recognition and accessibility
- Simple external two-step instructions always in view
- Turn on-off at any time for testing or working demonstration
- LIFE USP Grade pure Medical Oxygen is safe, stable and does not expire, so it does not have to be replaced because expiration date
- 20” x 9” x 6”
- 18 pounds
- 5 year warranty
LIFE OxygenPac Model #LIFE-025 (#243060)has all the same features and provides a variable selection of 12 liter-flow rates for Nurses, Trainers, EMTs and others that are knowledgeable and practiced in administering supplemental first-aid Emergency Oxygen in a wide variety of emergency situations for patient survival. It provides variable-flow with 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0,.25,.5,1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,25 LPM.
- 90 minute supply of 566 liters of oxygen
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols to always know supply on hand, shipped same day, full of O2 ready-to-use
- Delivers both the regulatory minimum of 6 LPM for “General” emergency situations, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen in “Extreme” emergency situations, with just two simple settings which read “NORM and HIGH”(or model LIFE-025 provides 12 variable flow-rates)
- Inhalator to administer supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim
- Resuscitator for oxygen enriched rescue breathing for a non-breathing victim, with LIFE CPR Mask and one-way valve, fits adult & child
- Easy Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder oxygen supply
- Portable wall-mount unit (bracket & fasteners included) for recognition and accessibility
- Oxygen supply is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides full oxygen delivery at all temperatures
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
LIFE Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) Oxygen Cylinder Model #LIFE-101 (#2430-61) for your LIFE OxygenPac to replace the 90 minute supply of oxygen. Cylinder ships full of oxygen ready-to-use. It features a constant reading supply gauge with simple full to empty symbols to always know O2 supply on hand.