This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Chiropractors, pharmacists, and athletic trainers recommend Biofreeze as their #1 preferred topical analgesic brand
- Biofreeze is specially formulated to act quickly and last longer than other products on the market
- Biofreeze is a non-addictive gel for muscle pain, sore joints, bruises, and strains
- Available in 3 oz. tubes for large muscle & joint regions, 360° spray for treating areas that are hard to reach, and a roll-on for a hands free massage
- Best results are achieved when Biofreeze is used under the supervision of healthcare professionals
- Biofreeze does not contains nuts, paraben, gluten, NSAID pain relievers, propylene glycol
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Biofreeze has been a leader in pain relief for more than 25 years. Biofreeze has been proven in clinical studies to effectively relieve pain from bumps, bruises, and use on most body parts including the neck and lower back pain. The menthol in Biofreeze helps to block pain signals going to the brain by providing cooling pain relief. Clinical studies show that patients would choose Biofreeze rather than ice by 10 to 1. The proprietary formula is a safer pain relief alternative to oral pain reliever options such as ibuprofen or aspirin.