Biofreeze Classic Pain Relief
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
- Available in multiple application types: tubes that are ideal for application to large muscle areas, roll-on provides you with an effective massage and even application, and the 360° spray is perfect for hard-to-reach areas
- Pain relief formula is clinical research-proven, fast-acting, and long lasting that penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains
- Great for sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises and can be applied to body parts such as the hand, wrist, shoulder, foot, knee, hip, back, and neck
- Made with USP grade ingredients. Does not contain parabens, salicylates, NSAIDs, or propylene glycol
Effective Pain Management
Biofreeze Classic Pain Relief Gel is a non-addictive, topical pain reliever that offers a safer alternative to oral pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin. Biofreeze topical ointment is made with USP-grade ingredients. It is non-systemic, contains no NSAIDs, and is free of propylene glycol free and parabens, making this topical pain reliever safe to use at home or in the clinic.
Trusted Pain Relief
Biofreeze Classic ointment has been providing pain relief to sore muscles and joints for over 25 years. Trusted by chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and many more healthcare professionals, the pain-relieving gel is backed by a clinically proven formula to bring relief to neck and lower back pain, as well as arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises, and much more.
The three application styles of Biofreeze Classic Pain Relief Gel provide users with convenient relief for almost any situation. The mess-free 360° Biofreeze Classic Spray is perfect for hard-to-reach areas and can be quickly applied when during the day. The roll-on applicator provides users with an even coat of pain ointment that also helps massage the muscles as it is used. Biofreeze Classic Gel in a tube or pump style is great for applying to large muscle areas that may need a little more coverage like the back, hip, or leg.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Recommended by pharmacists, trainers, & a variety of professionals
- Can be applied to sore muscles & joints, sprains, strains, & bruises
- Research-proven for fast-acting, long-lasting pain relief