This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
- Available in multiple application types: tubes that are ideal for application to large muscle areas, roll-on provides you with an effective massage and even application, and the 360° spray is perfect for hard-to-reach areas
- Pain relief formula is clinical research-proven, fast-acting, and long lasting that penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains
- Great for sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises and can be applied to body parts such as the hand, wrist, shoulder, foot, knee, hip, back, and neck
- Made with USP grade ingredients. Does not contain parabens, salicylates, NSAIDs, or propylene glycol
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Effective Pain Management
Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel is a non-addictive, topical pain reliever that offers a safer alternative to oral pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin. It is non-systemic, contains no NSAIDs, propylene glycol free, and paraben-free, making this topical pain reliever safe to use at home or in the clinic.
Trusted Pain Relief
Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel has been providing pain relief to sore muscles and joints for over 25 years. Clinical research has proven the Biofreeze formula is effective at relieving neck and lower back pain, as well as arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises, and much more. Biofreeze is perfect for at-home use and is trusted by chiropractors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and many more healthcare professionals.
Biofreeze Classic Pain Relieving Gel is available in three convenient application styles for almost any situation. The mess-free 360° Spray is perfect for hard to reach areas and can be quickly applied for on-the-go relief. The roll-on applicator provides users with an even coat of Biofreeze Gel that also helps massage the muscles as it is used. The tube and pump style are great for applying to large muscle areas that may need a little more gel.