Sanell Hand Sanitizer - 1oz. - Pack of 25
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
- Sanell Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-based antiseptic used to kill germs on contact in the absence of handwashing with soap and water
- The size of the bottle is perfect for on-the-go uses when traveling outside of the home, and fits neatly in purses, backpacks or briefcases
- Formulated with the active ingredient ethyl alcohol to cleanse your hands and reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Fish bowl dispenser contains 25 1 fl. Oz. (30 mL) gel flip-cap bottles for convenient on-the-go use in high traffic settings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/