Protex Ultra Disinfectant
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including: MRSA, Norovirus, VISA, HIV-1, E.coli, Herpes, VRE, Human Coronavirus, Influenza, HBV, HBV and Salmonella
- For hospital and institutional use, this one-step disinfectant is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment
- Ideal for use on non-critical medical device surfaces, walls, counters, metal or stainless surfaces and vinyl or plastic upholstery
- The convenient 12 oz. spray dispenser kills 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds and disinfects in just 3 minutes
- The non-abrasive disinfecting wipes (60 ct) will eliminate 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds and disinfect in just 4 minutes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Powerful, One-Step Cleaner and Disinfectant
Protex Ultra Disinfectant is an EPA approved, one-step cleaner/disinfectant that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It can be used for disinfecting a variety of hard, non-porous surfaces such as ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates as well as athletic mats, countertops, exercise equipment and training tables. Protex Ultra is available in either a 12 oz spray bottle with a reduced kill time of 3 minutes or 6” x 6 ½” pre-moistened wipes with a kill time of 4 minutes.
Eliminates 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi
Effective in the presence of 5% serum contamination, Protex is formulated to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew as well as strong odors. In addition to eliminating harmful bacteria and viruses, Protex is an effective one-step fungicide against trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities. Clean-up must always be done wearing protective gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection.
Ideal for Hospital and Institutional Use
The non-flammable cleaner/disinfectant is gentle on sensitive equipment, does not contain alcohol, bleach or solvents and is used in hospitals, medical related facilities, nursing homes and athletic facilities. This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection. Blood and other body fluids containing HIV, HBV or HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before applying Protex Ultra Disinfectant.