MBS Germicidal Wipes
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
- The germicidal disposable wipes are pre-moistened with a quaternary/alcohol based solution to eliminate germs and bacteria
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Active ingredients include: Isopropyl Alcohol, Alkyl C12-18 Dimethyl benzyl Ammonium Chloride, and Alkyl C12-18 Dimethyl Ethyl Benzyl Ammonium
- Thick and strong material with a high fluid capacity, the surface disinfectant kills microorganisms in 2 minutes
- Containing 160 wipes (6” x 6.75”), the deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Germicidal Disposable Wipes
Protecting your patients has never been easier! MBS Medtech Germicidal Wipes are pre-moistened non-woven wipes containing a Quaternary/Alcohol based solution. Some organisms are removed from the surface by thoroughly wiping the surface with the wipe. Most remaining organisms are killed within 2 minutes by exposure to the liquid in the wipe.
Fast, Effective & Convenient
The bactericidal and virucidal solution helps clean and disinfect surfaces in one step. Each EPA-registered disinfectant wipe is presaturated with 5,000 parts per million of active quaternary ammonium chlorides. Ready to use, the thick, strong wipes are pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment.
Hard Non-Porous Surfaces
Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms. The surface disinfectant is recommended for use in hospitals and other critical care areas to help prevent cross-contamination. MBS Germicidal wipes are compatible with hard non-porous surfaces and equipment made of stainless steel, plastic, Formica laminate, glass and more.