Hibiclens Antiseptic/Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Commonly indicated for use as a surgical scrub for pre-operative skin preparation but also proven safe to use as a general hand wash at home
- Effectiveness increases with use, due to a cumulative effect, without causing skin irritation, dryness, or discomfort
- The combination of antiseptic, antimicrobial, and bactericidal activity effectively kills clinically relevant MRSA strains in 1 minute among other diseases-causing bacteria
- Dermatologically tested, Hibiclens bonds with the skin and kills microorganisms for up to 24 hours even after it is rinsed off
- Available in a variety of dispensers from on-the-go packets to gallon-sized bottles for larger facilities to pump bottles for multi person use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Antiseptic Skin Cleanser Kills 99.9% of Germs
Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Cleanser begins killing 99.9% of germs on contact and continues to work for up to 24 hours. Hibiclens kills some of the toughest hospital germs but is gentle enough for routine hand washing in the household. This antiseptic solution combined with bactericidal activity inhibits the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
Contains CHG for Everyday Skin Protection
The everyday skin protectant contains 4% of chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG). This active ingredient in Hibiclens helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease including staph, strep, salmonella and E. coli. Proven to be gentle enough for daily use, the skin cleanser leaves a layer of protection without any sticky residue after it is rinsed off. Efficacy is not compromised in the presence of organic material like blood or sweat.
Pharmacist-Recommended for Repeated Use
Washing with Hibiclens before contact with contaminated skin and surfaces will help eliminate the risk of transfer. Pharmacist-recommended among antibacterial soaps, the cleansing solution can be added to your first aid kit, backpack, or purse for on-the-go skin protection! Hibiclens is a strong disinfectant, so do not use it on or near your face, eyes, ears, or head.