CELOX Hemostatic Gauze Pad
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
- Hemostatic Gauze Pad is designed for temporary external treatment to control moderate to severe bleeding
- Coated with Celox granules to quickly and efficiently control bleeding of cuts, wounds, lacerations, and abrasions
- Highly effective in emergency situations, this gauze pad is durable enough to survive cold environments
- Created with safety in mind, this pad can also be used on patients taking blood thinners
- Individually sterile packaged, each gauze pad has square dimensions 4” x 4” (10.2cm x 10.2cm) to fit smaller open wounds
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Celox Hemostatic Gauze Pads
Designed for temporary external use, Celox Hemostatic Gauze Pads help control moderate to severe bleeding of minor cuts, lacerations, and abrasions. The Celox granules integrated in the pads are made to absorb blood. When the gauze pad comes in contact with liquid, it immediately starts to swell and gel together. As the gel binds, it effectively seals the wound and stops the bleeding.
Helps Clot Bloods in Seconds
The gauze pads help clot blood in seconds, reducing the risk of severe blood loss. The Celox granules are bonded to the surface of the gauze pad, providing a more stable and denser consistency than traditional thready gauze. The pads are specially designed safe for patients who are on blood thinners.
Compact & Individual Packaging
The versatile, fast acting solution helps clot bleeding injuries while maintaining pressure. Each square pad measures 4” x 4” and is individually packaged for single use only. Widely available to first aid professionals and first responders, the gauze pads can stop traumatic bleeding for accidents at home or while on-the-go.