3M Avagard D Instant Hand Antiseptic
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||State||Zip|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 800.831.0894 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Supply List Item
done Supply List Item
- Formulated as a convenient alternative to water-aided antimicrobial hand scrub brushes and antimicrobial soaps
- Proven to improve hand hygiene in clinical settings, the hand antiseptic meets CDC, AORN, and WHO Guidelines
- Hand sanitizer with moisturizer is designed to help maintain and protect the condition of your skin
- Reducing exposure to contaminants, the persistent antimicrobial protection lasts for up to six hours
- Available in a 16.9 fl. oz dispensing pump bottle (shipped individually) or as a case of 12
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Formulated to Kill 99.99% of Harmful Bacteria
3M Avagard-D Instant Hand Antiseptic is non-drying and non-irritating to skin, even with multiple daily use. The broad-spectrum activity kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant strains (in vitro). The emollient-rich formula helps prevent skin breakdown including dry, cracked hands, while protecting and maintaining skin barrier integrity.
Hand Antiseptic is Compatible with CHG
Compatible with CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate), the hand antiseptic will not inhibit the effectiveness of the antimicrobial ingredient used in surgical scrubs and antiseptic soaps in clinical settings. The disinfectant dries quickly without leaving hands sticky. Suitable for sensitive skin, the formula does not contain fragrances or perfumes.
Optimum Hand Hygiene in Hospital & Clinics
The hand antiseptic is part of a multi-dimensional hand hygiene program to help increase the frequency of hand cleansing and disinfecting. Ideal for hospitals and clinics, the antiseptic is recommended for repeat use to reduce spread of germs. 3M Avagard-D Instant Hand Antiseptic is designed to destroy bacteria, not your skin!